Clinical Supervision and Consultation
Erin Ballard, MS, LMFT, BC-TMH is a Qualified Supervisor for LCMHCA’s (QS124035) and is a AAMFT Approved Supervisor for LMFTAs. Supervision is provided in individual, joint, and group formats, both in-person and via telehealth. Erin provides supervision to Associate therapists working towards full licensure, as well as fully licensed therapist who are seeking clinical supervision/consultation including assistance in enhancing their couple and family therapy skills (CEUs available for fully licensed therapists).
Erin is a graduate of ECU’s MFT program. She started her journey in community mental health, providing both Intensive In-Home services (IIH) and Out-Patient Therapy (OPT). Erin has years of experience in the private-practice setting and is the owner of Family Solutions and Wellness Center. Erin’s experience includes children, teens, and adults, with a specialty in couple/family therapy. Erin is a Board Certified TeleMental Health provider, and is able to provide supervision throughout the state of North Carolina.
Interested in a free initial consult to see if we are a good fit?
Complete the Supervision Face Sheet and e-mail to [email protected]
Once it has been determined that Erin’s supervision services are a good fit for you:
- Email to [email protected]
- Completed: E.Ballard Supervision Contract
- A copy of your malpractice insurance (please update annually)
- Add me as your supervisor with your board:
- LCMHCAs: Please send me the completed NCBLPC Supervision Contract with your name and license number at the top of the form; sign and date the bottom of the form
- LMFTAs: Through Certemy, add me as your supervisor.
Once the board approves our supervision agreement, we will begin meeting a minimum of once monthly (MFT) or 1 individual/2 group for ever 40 hours of clinical work (LCMHC).
- Supervision Release of Information (to be completed by anyone who has more than one supervisor)
- Consent for Observation (to be signed by any client who will be observed/recorded)
Fees for Supervision
- Individual: $100/hour
- Joint: $65/hour
- Group: $45/hour